Saturday, April 23, 2011

Disclaimer

This blog could be retitled "The Art of Letting Go."

It feels so freeing to just put my shitty and/or writing I'm not completely in love with out there for public viewing. Of course, this is writing that I will not be including in my Hopefully Brilliant and Scholarship-Worthy Grad School Portfolio. Before, every time I'd start writing I'd get all choked up, analyzing every word and second guessing myself, not allowing even a paltry first draft to emerge. Now, I'm just writing for shits and giggles, knowing that after enough shitty writing I'll find a few sentences/ideas that I can use.

A big thank you to those who have stopped by and read a few posts here. As always, I love critiques and constructive criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it nice. I like constructive criticism, though. Anything racist, homophobic, ableist, transphobic or misogynist will not be posted. Duh.